Parents, Kids & Money
Responsibilities and pressure on time and finances make planning important for parents.† When your children are young itís hard to think about retirement so set priorities and some achievable shorter term goals.† Keep things in perspective.
Balancing the budget
- As a parent there are always pressures on spending.
- Learn ways to plan and also teach kids the value of money.
- Allow time and money for what's important to you.
- Set aside money for the kids' education as well as your own retirement.
- Make sure you have life insurance and Wills in place.
- Find out how much you will need for the retirement lifestyle you want
- Then work out how you can achieve it.
Books & Articles