In The Work Place
Issues for employees and employers
How much should you be saving out of your employment earnings? What can you do as an employer to provide work place benefits?
Balancing the Budget
- Identify your goals, analyse your spending and allocate money for what’s really important to you.
- If there is a problem making ends meet, is it a shortage of income or really .just a case of overspending on less important stuff?
- Find out how much you will need for the retirement lifestyle you want
- Then work out how you can achieve it.
- Set a balance between lifestyle today and when you stop work.
- If your employer contributes to a super scheme on your behalf, you can save tax – find out if this will suit you.
- Financial literacy is a huge factor in becoming financially independent.
- Education in the workplace via seminars and individual consultations will reap rewards for employees and employers alike.
- Prepare for possible redundancy.